We appreciate the efforts of the bill sponsors, House leadership and Senate stakeholders who worked with the renewables industry to establish reasonable decommissioning standards for wind and solar projects in West Virginia. The final bill respects existing project decommissioning agreements with landowners and local government, while also creating a generally predictable regulatory process for future projects. Our industry is eager to continue investing in West Virginia and adding to the state’s legacy as an energy producer. Read more about the wind and solar reclamation bonding program here.
- MAREC Action response to Ocean Wind 1 & 2 cancellation
- New Brattle Report Highlights Need for Intertie Optimization
- Powering Up Our Nation’s Infrastructure: Register Today for the 2023 ACORE Grid Forum
- MAREC Action applauds Maryland General Assembly for passage of the POWER Act
- ACTION ALERT: TELL LEGISLATORS TO PASS THE POWER ACT TO CREATE JOBS & PREPARE OUR INFRASTRUCTURE FOR THE FUTURE