The Mid-Atlantic Renewable Energy Coalition applauds the Biden Administration’s pairing of bold vision with concrete action to scale-up offshore wind. Between the new 30 gigawatt by 2030 goal, the long-anticipated New York Bight lease area designation and the start of an environmental impact assessment for the 1.1 gigawatt Ocean Wind project off New Jersey, we’re looking at a massive boost to job creation and investment in the Mid-Atlantic region. This is how you go big on infrastructure, economic stimulus and climate all at once.
- MAREC Action partners with the 2022 ACORE Grid Forum
- MAREC Action statement supporting President Biden’s executive action to protect U.S. solar development
- MAREC Action supports Maryland offshore wind before the PSC
- New Jersey Advances Two Offshore Wind Projects in Largest Award Yet
- MAREC Action statement on West Virginia Senate Bill 492