The Mid-Atlantic Renewable Energy Coalition applauds the Biden Administration’s pairing of bold vision with concrete action to scale-up offshore wind. Between the new 30 gigawatt by 2030 goal, the long-anticipated New York Bight lease area designation and the start of an environmental impact assessment for the 1.1 gigawatt Ocean Wind project off New Jersey, we’re looking at a massive boost to job creation and investment in the Mid-Atlantic region. This is how you go big on infrastructure, economic stimulus and climate all at once.
- New Report: Implementing “30% by 2030” Renewable Energy Policy Would Generate $13 Billion for PA
- “New Jersey Offshore Wind Alliance” founded to serve as the industry’s unified voice in a new era
- MAREC Action response to Ocean Wind 1 & 2 cancellation
- New Brattle Report Highlights Need for Intertie Optimization
- Powering Up Our Nation’s Infrastructure: Register Today for the 2023 ACORE Grid Forum